Food and Drinks:
- Breakfast times must be booked on arrival for every day/s of your stay. It is served from 8 until 9.45am daily. Room service breakfast is possible, please order this the night before ( write your order on the card provided in the room and hang on the door) there is a £10.00 tray charge for this service.
- Riverside Restaurant Dinner (Open from 6.00 till 8.30pm) Table booking only, no walk ins or booking on the day will be accepted. You must book well in advance before you arrive to guarantee a table. (More than 8 guests dining a pre order is needed at least 2 days prior to your stay)
- A child menu is available in the Restaurant.
- A room service is available from 6 till 9pm (There is a £10 tray charge for this service)
- Pre Dinner Drinks are served in Lounge Bar, last drinks orders is 10.30pm
- We do charge 10% service charge on food and beverage taken during your stay
Cascades and Spa:
- The swimming pool, indoor Jacuzzi and fully equipped gym are open and included in your stay. There is no need to book for this you can just walk in.
- It is open from 7am until 9.00pm from Monday to Friday.
- It is open from 7.30am until 8.00pm on Saturdays.
- It is open from 7.30am until 7.00pm on Sundays.
- Elemis Spa situated within the cascades building, for treatments is upmost essential to book in advance.
- Check in time is 3pm and Check out time is 11am
- Your room cannot be guaranteed to be ready before 3pm
- Rooms will be cleaned before and after your stay but not serviced during your stay.
- Cots can be provided please be aware there is £10.00 charge per cot
- Corkage Fee is £10.00 per item
A discretionary 10% Service charge for food and beverages bought during your stay will be applied to your bill at end of your stay.
Masks are not compulsory but feel free to wear one if you prefer to.
We will continue our strict hygiene and cleaning protocols. Our sanitising stations will remain in place, feel free to use these whenever you enter or exit the building.
We are still living in very difficult times, and if you have been asked to self-isolate or are displaying Covid symptoms please do not travel and if you could give us a call to let us know we will be more than happy to move your reservation to a future date.
Your safety, and the safety of our team is still paramount.
Thank you for your continued support, and if you have any questions please feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com
With best wishes
The Whitewater Team