Due to Cumbria now being placed in tier 2 we are saddened to inform you that Whitewater Hotel and Cascades Spa will not be opening through out May. If anybody has any enquiries there will be somebody on our main reception desk 7 days a week from 9.00am onwards.
We are aiming and hoping to reopen mid May at the very earliest, however we need to wait for government guidance.
To contact us please call 015395 31133 or alternatively you can email email@example.com
Our lovely reception team will be in contact with anybody who has a booking up until May to reschedule further on in the year. There will be a few to get through to so just bear with us.
See you this summer hopefully
Please be aware of our Covid-19 measures
to ensure you have a lovely and safe stay with us:
Food and Drinks:
- Breakfast times must be booked on arrival and for every days of your stay. It is served from 8 until 10am daily.
- Dinner in the Riverside Restaurant must be booked before you arrive at the hotel. It is served from 6 until 8.30pm daily.
- A child menu is available in the Restaurant.
- Drinks are served in Lounge Bar. We would appreciate if only 1 person went to order at the bar. Last orders will be at 9:30pm
- The Dolly Blue Bar is currently open for weekends only from 3pm till 9.30pm.
Cascades and Spa:
- The swimming pool, indoor Jacuzzi and fully equipped gym are open and included in your stay.
- The leisure club is running an hour slot booking system.
- It must be booked before you arrive at the hotel as only a small group is allowed in the swimming pool at a time. Please contact the leisure centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The sauna and the steam room are currently closed until further notice.
- It is open from 8am until 7pm (last entrance at 6pm) from Monday to Friday.
- It is open from 8am until 6pm (last entrance at 5pm) on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The Spa is open booking for this in advance is upmost essential.
Safety Measures in place:
- Rooms will be cleaned before and after your stay but not serviced during your stay.
- If you need anything throughout your stay please contact reception.
- Sanitisers stations to be always used and floors signs to be followed.
- Temperature guns might be used, if it marks that you have temperature you will be sent home.
- It is always required to wear masks in public areas of the hotel and the leisure centre.
Thank you for your understanding.
We are looking forward to welcome you all soon.
The Whitewater Team