The Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club
Lakeland Village, Newby Bridge
Cumbria, England LA12 8PX, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1539 531133
Fax: +44 (0)1539 531881
When printing this/these page(s) you must include the entire legal notice found at the bottom.
WIN A FAMILY HOLIDAY TO SPAIN OR TO THAILAND!
Heritage Resorts brings you this fantastic competition where you can win a free family holiday. Win a fantastic holiday to the exclusive white beaches of Thailand or to one of our fantastic Resorts in Southern Spain.
It is so simple to enter the draw just complete the questionnaire below and press the “enter competition” button at the bottom of the page. Make sure you read the terms and conditions also.
HOTEL · RESTAURANT & BAR · WEDDINGS & BANQUETS · CONFERENCES · CASCADES HEALTH & FITNESS CLUB
Terms and Conditions
- Employees of Heritage Resorts and their affiliates are not eligible for this promotion.
- The participants must be between 30 and 60 years old and be married
or have been cohabiting as man and wife for at least 3 years.
- Participants must be gainfully employed.
- The maximum occupancy permitted is 4 persons (incl. children or infants).
- The period of one week accommodation will be from a Saturday until the following Saturday,
that being the normal changeover day for the resorts.
There are a limited number of Friday to Friday apartments available.
- A written confirmation is required upon arrival.
- The precise rate of this highly advantageous offer will be determined by Heritage Resorts
upon receipt of your application form and depends on time of year and size of accommodation occupied.
A 120 € refundable deposit will be charged in accordance with clauses 14 and 15 of these terms and conditions.
- During the stay at one of the resorts the participant shall be fully aware that a tour of the resort
and its facilities together with a sales presentation of not less then 90 minutes duration is a condition
of being offered the special reduced rate of accommodation on the resort. There is no obligation to purchase.
- The presentation referred to in clause 8 is to be taken by both the parties referred to in clause 2.
- The participants are fully aware that all transportation costs and expenses incidental thereto in travelling
to and from the resorts by whatever means shall be at their own expense. All other expenses like food and beverage
etc. are not included in this offer.
- It is the responsibility of the lead person and all accompanying passengers to be in possession of valid passports.
- Heritage Resorts reserves the right to provide accommodation other than at a Heritage Resort.
- Flight details (flightnumber, air carrier and arrival date/time) are requested at least 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- The applicants agree to be responsible for the furniture, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation
provided by Heritage Resorts for the duration of their visit.
- By completing the application form the participants acknowledge that they have carefully read and understood these
terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them at all times, and failure to do so may result in the 120 €
deposit payment being forfeited.
Copyright © 1999-2013 by The Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club - An English Hotel for
any occasion. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, reproduced, broadcast,
rewritten, or redistributed without permission. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
terms and conditions of fair use.